In Event of Injury on Campus or at a College-related Event
Serious or life-threatening injuries
- Call (9-) 911 for an ambulance.
- Then contact Campus Safety at 269.337.7321.
- Have someone go to the street to direct the ambulance staff.
- Provide assistance. Know where the first aid kit and Automated Electronic Defibrillator (AED) is located in your building.
- Students may go to the Student Health Center during clinic hours.
- Work-related injuries incurred by faculty, staff and student employees are treated at Bronson ProFit. Contact Human Resources at 269.337.7223, 7225, or 7248 for an appointment.
Report all injuries asap
- Student injuries should be reported to the Student Health Center at 269.337.7200 and to Student Development at 269.337.7209 or 7210. Work-related student injuries must also be reported to Human Resources at 269.337.7223 or 7225 or 7248.
- Faculty and staff injuries that are work-related must be reported immediately to the supervisor and to Human Resources at 269.337.7223, 7225 or 7248.
- All other campus injuries incurred by students, faculty, staff or guests should be reported to Campus Security at 269.337.7321, the Human Resources Office at 269.337.7223, and to a President’s staff member.