Congratulations! You are employed at Kalamazoo College! Now what? Let’s get some paperwork completed so that you can get onto the payroll.
2. Provide the forms to Human Resources via one of the following secure methods.
- I-9 appointment not required In-person (Mandelle Hall, first floor. Walk-ins accepted Monday-Friday), or
- I-9 appointment required Expect the HR representative to take a screenshot of the remotely-verified document(s), or
- I-9 appointment required FileDrop to firstname.lastname@example.org (Kalamazoo College login required), or
- I-9 appointment required Fax to Human Resources at 269.337.7239
3. Get paid right into your preferred account through direct deposit.
Students are paid every other Tuesday. The easiest and fasted way to get your paycheck is to sign up for direct deposit. Payment apps like Venmo, Paypal, and paycards often have a routing and account numbers that can be used for direct deposit of your paycheck.
Live checks are forwarded to the student’s campus mailbox in the Hicks Student Center.
4. Receive your W-2 electronically.
- Using your K login, access HornetHQ.
- Select Employee/ Tax Information, then follow the prompts.
5. Student-employees Get paid correctly and timely by logging your hours.
Log in to Moodle. Please understand that you are responsible to accurately report the actual hours that were worked each day.