Students: Please use this checklist to ensure that all processes are complete before beginning work. This checklist may be printed for convenience. Recommendation: Set margins to narrow and scale to 50%. Print first page only.
Paperwork required by Human Resources before beginning your first job at K. Human Resources is located on the first floor of Mandelle Hall.
- Federal W-4 withholding certificate
- State employee withholding certificates
- I-9 Federal Employment Eligibility Verification
The Department of Homeland Security requires all employees to present original (not copies) documents that establish both their identity (picture ID) and employment authorization. A complete list of acceptable documents may be found by viewing page three of the I-9 form.
HR representative signature and date:
After Human Resources confirms employment by signing above:
See site supervisor and provide the following information:
- Seven-digit identification number
- K email address
- Indicate the work that your would like to do
- Available start date (Reminder: All paperwork must be approved by Human Resources before you are allowed to work.)
Departmental use only
- Confirm receipt of information from student
- Enter into departmental records
- Send to Human Resources (HR-Student.Employment@kzoo.edu)